Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Old 10th July 2005, 05:06 AM
Awesome Big Gut

bellywish is on a distinguished road
Why A Big Gut?

Always an interesting question! Let's share our desires about growing big guts. Why do you want a gut in the first place? How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) You get the picture. I think this thread will be a big eye opener for us all...when was the last time we asked ourselves these questions?
Old 11th July 2005, 05:20 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Okay...so this wasn't a very popular thread...LOL. We should all try to start threads where we can really discuss a topic; getting deeper than "look at my belly" threads. What do you guys think?
Old 11th July 2005, 06:22 PM
Account Disabled

young gain is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place? Because I hate being thin and boney.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) I feel that I am serious.

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? Watching it jiggle.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? I gain alone.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) 360lbs.

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) I try to wear tight shirts.
Old 11th July 2005, 06:54 PM
Regular Big Gut

Location: Middle of the Earth in the parking lot of the 7-11 where I was taught
lear is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place? I love my gut! everyone in my family and my girlfriend are fat and encourage me to gain.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) yeah, infact my parents back me up as long as i'm not fatter than my father (450 lbs. currently)

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? my girlfrend loves it and I like the feeling of it.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? with others

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) 400 pounds

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) I'll go to the pool with no shirt, otherwise my shirts are fairly tight.
Old 11th July 2005, 09:44 PM
Awesome Big Gut

I guess I should answer my own questions!

Why do you want a gut in the first place? I feel strong and powerful with a gut. I love the way it protrudes out from in front of me, no way to hide it from view. My dad has a big gut and I want to be bigger than him.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) I've been serious since before the 2004 holidays. I've grown tired of dieting, beating my brains out at the gym for the "perfect body". I still believe in being healthy, nothing greater than a huge healthy gut.

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? My wife loves to lay her head on it. She also rubs it constantly. She fairly trim so I think she likes the fact that I'm bigger than most guys...gut wise anyway.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? I really don't like gaining alone. I'd love to find local gainers who are into massive eating binges and mutual feeding.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) I'd go for an even 500#. I would still be mobile at that weight. And if I keep up my weight lifting, the weight shouldn't be a problem for me to handle without discomfort.

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) I go around the house and yard without a shirt (got a great tan going). I don't wear a shirt at the pool or beach. Otherwise, it's fairly reveling tank tops. My dress shirt are all tailored so that my form shows, not to tight but not to baggy.
Old 12th July 2005, 05:53 PM
Junior Big Gut

lildude is on a distinguished road
Why a Big Gut?

Why do you want a gut in the first place? How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest)- Being thin sucks, no perks, and seriously I just like to eat. Cake, pies Fast food how can you go wrong?

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? Bump it into other people, or have people rub it.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)- Probally another 100 just to get myself up to 300.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? Gain alone currently but finding gaining buddies isnt a bad thing.

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)- Never wear shirts at the Beach or at the Pool but as far as normally dont really show it off
Old 12th July 2005, 06:49 PM
Account Disabled

genericbluesman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellywish
Always an interesting question! Let's share our desires about growing big guts. Why do you want a gut in the first place? How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) You get the picture. I think this thread will be a big eye opener for us all...when was the last time we asked ourselves these questions?
1. Can't say that I necessarily wanted it, it just happened...then again who am I kidding. Watching what I ate meant seeing the food as I put it in my mouth.

2. Wouldn't call it serious. What happens happens.

3. It makes a nice plate shelf when eating on the couch. The love handles make a nice resting place when carrying packages. The softness does make body rubs more stimulating.

4. Wouldn't wish more than 10 pounds. I want to stay active and somewhat healthy.

5. Wouldn't say that I gain on purpose, just eat what I want, when I want.

6. Don't show off without a shirt. But then again, can't hide it under a shirt any more. Even the loose shirts can't hide the pot belly and lovehandles.
Old 22nd January 2006, 04:18 AM
Regular Big Gut

Chubby is on a distinguished road
I would just like to say what dose it mean by tight pants im just curius what effect do they have on ur gut

Why do you want a gut in the first place? I would like the feel of it hanging over my pants

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) well at the momet im not gainng but when im 18 im gonan start because i am really afraid of peer pressure
What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? Watching it ahng over ur pants and the fact that its there wobbaling.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? Gain alone if ic an gain with others but so no-one can tease me about it or talk behinde my back ill do it alone

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? well i am not good at calculating how we weigh etc etc so probly enough to make it hang over

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) well tight pants make me horney and showing of my belly to others also makes me horney but i dont know how tight pants have an effect on anything besides making em horney
Old 24th January 2006, 12:27 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Matuso is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place?
It's a turn-on for me.
How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest)
Very.
What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod?
One of the big things (no pun intended) is the restrictions. I love the feeling of barely being able to fit into a Denny's booth seat, and I'm barely 16.
If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight)
Twenty-five pounds.
Do you like gaining alone?
I'd like to gain with someone else, but I don't know any other gainers.
Do you like gaining with other gainers?
See above.
Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)
Very much so. I love wearing a really small shirt, one that my belly hangs out of and walking around in public, or walking around shirtless on a beach or waterpark or pool.
Old 25th January 2006, 07:36 AM
Senior Big Gut

supersarge250 is on a distinguished road
Why do you want a gut in the first place?
It gives me a sense of presence, like I'm not just another thin clone walking around like a zombie. People tend to notice BIG people if for no other reason than their size.
How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) Totally!
What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? It's an attention-getter. Some people even give me second looks just because of the size of my gut, and mine really isn't all that big.
If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) I'd take myself on up to about 350.
Do you like gaining alone?
I've never had the option of gaining "with" someone.
Do you like to show off your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts)
It's pretty cold around here right now, so I'm not usually shirtless unless I'm in the house, but I also haven't been able to keep up with my growth as far as my clothes are concerned, so I usually end up in a slightly too small shirt anyway.