Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Polls

Polls Want to run a poll, this is the place

View Poll Results: How much do you weigh?
200 or less 338 43.90%
200- 250 209 27.14%
250-300 99 12.86%
300- 350 61 7.92%
350- 400 22 2.86%
400+ 41 5.32%
Voters: 770. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th September 2004, 01:50 PM

BigBaldie is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 3 years to college

Bishopboy,
With 3 years to go before college, you have plenty of time to reach your goal. you have lots of decisions to make about your gain.........do you want it mostly in the gut? What type of gut do you want? Do you want a big ballbelly or a big apron? do you want to look like a football linebacker or tackle who's not working out anymore? Do you want to combine muscles with that gut? Change your plans? Nah.........just refine them. At your age, you can look ANY way you choose. Decide how you want to look, then make it happen.
Big Baldie

Last edited by BigBaldie; 26th September 2004 at 01:53 PM.
Old 26th September 2004, 04:56 PM
Senior Big Gut

BishopboyCA is on a distinguished road
Thanks again BigBaldie! By the way, I would like a big ballbelly- nice and firm. Do have any suggestions on how to make it that way?

Last edited by BishopboyCA; 26th September 2004 at 05:01 PM.
Old 26th September 2004, 06:04 PM

Thumbs up ballbelly

Bishopboy,
I wish I could help you with that. Mine is an apron. From other posts I've read here and on other belly forums, there's a lot that determines the belly type, from genetics, to diet, etc. I do know that a lot of athletes who bulk up, do sometimes develop big ballbellies later in life, often when their workouts end. I would suggest starting a new thread and asking for help/advice from ballbellied men. They would be the best ones for you to talk to about this.
Just keep your determination strong and that new belly of yours will grow as big as you want it to grow. Just don't let "outsiders" get you down.
My Best,
Big Baldie

If you want, hit me up on Yahoo IM or MSNMessenger sometime.
Old 27th September 2004, 05:51 AM
Senior Big Gut

BishopboyCA is on a distinguished road
Thanks BigBaldie- I appreciate your support!
Old 28th September 2004, 08:49 PM
Senior Big Gut

buffetbelly is on a distinguished road
I peaked at 365 this March. I always lose weight over the summer, though, and I slipped back to 330. Look forward to gaining season!
Old 17th October 2004, 07:53 PM
Junior Big Gut

Chubscout69 is on a distinguished road
I was a fat man trapped in a skinny body, but not up to 190 from 155 in January and reading some of the ingredients in the gainer diet above, I've definitely increased my consumption of butter, mayonnaise, peanut buttter, and all sweet snacks. Hadn't thought about adding extra meals but am now! After all these years of chasing chubs and wanted to be like them, it's finally happening with all the liberating, evolutionary, and maturing side affects. I'm now part of the stocky group of men - so long below normal, and normal sizes. I'm growing up to be a chub!
Old 17th October 2004, 08:49 PM
Awesome Big Gut

bellywish is on a distinguished road
Still working at it

Up to 190# now. I put on 15# over the summer. I hope to hit 200#+ by Jan. 1. My wish is to come in at 225#. I'm going to try, the holiday food should help! My belly finally hangs over my swim trunks slightly now. Feels hot! Take care guys.

Bellywish
Old 17th October 2004, 09:19 PM

Thumbs up more gainers

thanks for the response, Guys. For some of us it's really hard to pack on the weight, but thanks to forums like this and several others, we know we can always get a boost in spirit and determination when it gets too rough. Keep up the good work on yourselves, and keep checking in here at the forum.
Keep those bellies stuffed, boys.
Big Baldie
Old 2nd February 2005, 04:02 PM
Senior Big Gut

Ralph is on a distinguished road
I picked #4. I'm not sure about my weight yet (my scale can't go passed 300...) so I might be in the 4 or 5 range. My goal is deffinitely 6 though.
Old 5th February 2005, 03:25 AM
Junior Big Gut

Arkham is on a distinguished road
Heavyweight here

I recently passed the 400 mark! Went from about 300 to 380 while I was with my last girlfriend (she grew from 330 to 425). Since we broke up my gain slowed considerably; but I still gained. I realized I hit 400 at Christmas (had to use two scales, so I couldn't get a really accurate number - my ex took the 500lb scale with her - but it was definitely within a few pounds of four hundred, either way), and since then I've been on a pretty steady gorge. Some days I'll eat nothing, then have a massive dinner with multiple desserts that night, other days I'll wake up ravenous and order a huge breakfast in - one of the best things about living in New York: pancakes and patty melts delivered right to your door! On those days I tend to nosh pretty much non-stop. After the huge breakfast, smaller meals, snacks - and whenever I'm full, a hard candy or starburst just to make sure the calories are always incoming.