Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Old 21st April 2010, 11:09 PM
Graduating Big Gut

305 is on a distinguished road
Mr. White

Disclaimer: The following story is based on true events. However Some details are changed and some points are exaggarated to make it a better story.

Eight monotonous hours in school, five days a week, waking up at the same time, seeing the same people, and doing the same busywork.

By 6th period most seniors are semi-comatose, but not me. For me that's when my day begins because I get to see Mr. White.

Mr. White was attractive in the way that most people nowadays could not appreciate. He was solidly built, tall and burly. His eyes were baby blue and his auburn hair was starting to recede.

Although Mr. White was not fat, he sported a nicely sized ball belly. It bulged out from the plad shirts he wore, over his beltline.

I had never noticed this until he returned from Christmas break. Mr. White came back heavier than before. He informed the class how he had put on weight because he could not get enough of pigs-in-a-blanket and had eaten multiple boxes over the break. He gave a hearty laugh and slapped his growing paunch.

Ever since then I could not concentrate in class if my life depended on it. Everytime Mr. White would drone on and put the class to sleep during one of his lectures, I would imagine oiling up his bulging gut, my hands kneading his warm skin as he gorged himself on hot dogs.

To be continued ....
Old 24th April 2010, 03:22 AM
Junior Big Gut

gutman2210 is on a distinguished road
That's hot
Old 28th April 2010, 02:07 AM
Graduating Big Gut

I remember one day Mr. White came in wearing a dress shirt tucked into khaki pants. His stomach now ballooned out and streched the baby blue shirt until it was almost see through.

Mr. White went on about a new project we we're starting in class but if I wanted to I couldn't tell you what he said. My attention was focused soley on his gut. You could make out his belly button and his entire gut if you stared enough.

I sat there in a daze, fantasizing about his rugged handsomness and growing stomach. There was something entrancing about how he was an every day guy yet he sported something that I found unbelievably sexy.

"Kyle. Kyle! Hello, are you alright?"

I shook my head and woke from my stupor. The bell had rung and I had not even noticed. I was so deep in thought that my classmates had already left without me realizing.

"Uh...Yes, Mr. White, I'm fine, I'm just real tired."

I bit my lip now, fighting to hold my back my attaction. Mr. White's swollen gut was more or less in my face. He was chugging a water bottle and I swear the buttons on his shirt were going to give away any minute now, revealing his monster stomach.

He must have noticed me looking at his stomach because he chortled and said cheerfully,

"Ah, I see you've noticed my gut. I've put on quite a bit of weight. Don't laugh though, once you're my age your metabolism no longer works as fast and it's not easy to lose all of those burgers!"

He gave his paunch a thunderous smack, the sound echoed, and he turned his back on me and returned to sort papers on his desk. I couldn't help but noticing how his pants were a lot more snug now. Mr. White's gut wasn't the only thing that was getting bigger. His butt cheeks were nicely outlined his pants, if he bent over to pick something up they surley would rip.

To be continued...
Old 28th April 2010, 11:31 AM
Regular Big Gut

nogutsteve is on a distinguished road
This is lovely.
Old 28th April 2010, 11:40 PM
Graduating Big Gut

8th period ended and I navigated my way through the crowded hallway. After school the weight room is open and a lot of students go to work out. I had not gone in a while and felt like I should be doing something more productive after school than surfing the internet.

I pulled open the door to weight room and put my bookbag down without much thought. I turned to walk but something, or someone rather, caught my eye and made me stop.

There was Mr. White's gut in all of its glory in a cotton, sleeveless shirt. It wasn't that uncommon to see a teacher in the weight room after school. Afterall, it was a brand new facility and completely free to use.

Mr. White's mighty build was extenuated by the wife beater shirt he was wearing. His shoulders were broad and massive. His arms were thick, but not very defined. Still his strength was evident from his physique.

I guess he saw me looking because he called me over.

"Ah, Kyle! Perfect, I need a spot on the bench press, get over here."

I eagerly made my way over to the bench and stood behind it. Mr. White's mountain of a belly was in plain sight. With a forceful heave, Mr. White lifted the bar off the bench and brought it down to his chest. Each rep he did, his chest muscles contracted and his giant pecs were strained to their capacity.

While he was benching, his shirt began to ride up. The bottom of his belly was exposed. A light happy trail leading down from his stomach caught my eye. His gut fought its way out of his shirt even more, now his shirt was only covering his chest. I was so close to his enormous beer gut that I started to feel an erection coming on.

"AHH!"

With a final grunt, Mr. White succesfully racked the weight. He wiped his brow and sat up.

"Now that was a work out! I bet you didn't think I could do that much weight. I should probably be doing cardio but I never liked it. Weight lifting was always my thing, as a matter of fact I started when I was your age."

"Haha, well you don't need cardio," I replied quickly.

He had just realized that is shirt was still pulled up and that is gut had been hanging out this whole time. He gave his wife beater a forceful tug and managed to squeeze his paunch back in.

"Nonsense! I've put on a least 20 lbs this year. I can't say it isn't my own fault though. I love a good beer, or ten. Don't follow my example though, you don't wanna end up with a beer gut. Go ahead give it a whack."

The relizations of my fantasies were coming true. I gave it a hard thump. My hand collided with warm flesh. It pressed into his stomach and I felt his naval, then it pushed back.

To be continued...

Last edited by 305; 29th April 2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 7th May 2010, 09:36 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Jrapsody is on a distinguished road
I've delt with something like this... Except is was with my parents friend.
Old 14th May 2010, 04:44 AM
Graduating Big Gut

Mr. White's weight soared up.

His gut now hung out well over his belt line, his meaty pecs pierced through every shirt he wore, and he had grown a nice-sized bubble butt.

I remember one day when I was making up a test that I had missed after school.

It was on political reform during the gilded age in America, it was boring me to death. I was zoning in and out as I filled in bubbles on my scantron when I heard a splash and the sound of plastic colliding with the ground.

I looked up to see Mr. White's dressshirt was soaked.

"Ah! that damn bottle of water. I should have never left the cap off."

To my shock Mr. White took off his dress shirt right there in the classroom. Underneath he had a white cotton shirt that was now see through because of the water. His great gut was clearly outlined in shirt I could make out his naval also. His full-pecs jutted out and his nipples were coming through the shirt.

I pretended to concentrate on my test but I had a raging hard on thinking about his massive gut and what I wanted to do with it.
Old 14th May 2010, 10:12 PM
Regular Big Gut

Patches is on a distinguished road
This is a unique story, I haven't heard (from the others I've read) anything like it.
Old 17th May 2010, 10:06 PM
Junior Big Gut

cusus is on a distinguished road
Ooh it's getting really good, keep going! :-)
Old 20th May 2010, 04:12 AM
Junior Big Gut

phillyeaglesfrk is on a distinguished road
What happens next?!