Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Random Stuff

Random Stuff Feel a restless urge to just post randomly? Then this is the place to do it!
* Posting in here will not raise your post count *

Old 31st August 2010, 06:51 AM
Junior Big Gut

sunkist983 is on a distinguished road
The Sims 3

Wondering if anyone else has enjoyed encouraging their sims on The Sims 3. I discovered that you can invite guests over, order some pizza, and click "invite guest to meal" multiple times. You then delete them out of your Sim's queue and your guest with nom on the pizza until it is gone. They will pack on some pounds too—quite rapidly. My favorite to fatten up is the male maid. For some reason it just looks fantastic on him... and it's always a treat to seem him waddling around the house cleaning.

Anyone else had fun with this?
Old 3rd September 2010, 06:48 PM
Junior Big Gut

Julian1980 is on a distinguished road
Since playing Sims for the first time, i´ve been dreaming about a game that allows you to encourage your chars. Sims 3 is a good start.
Old 8th November 2010, 02:01 PM
Graduating Big Gut

chubbyboy7teen is on a distinguished road
Hahaha, sometimes when I'm bored, I essentially force feed my Sims to see how fat they can get.. if only it was that easy in real life. xD
Old 16th January 2011, 07:56 PM
Junior Big Gut

Ryguy1988 is on a distinguished road
i haven't done this yet but i have played sims 3 and its awesome.
Old 20th January 2011, 08:32 PM
Regular Big Gut

FatAndLazy is on a distinguished road
I just started playing this game a month ago and am very much enjoying my fat Sim family. A few tips I've found for keeping them pleasantly plump:

1) Everyone should be 'stuffed' by the time they go to bed (of course).
2) Make sure at least one of your Sims has the 'Natural Cook' trait. This won't make the Sims hungrier, but it will make them happier when overeating.
3) Give as many of them as possible the 'Couch Potato' trait. This will ensure they don't sneak off to exercise when you're not paying attention! They also can't get the 'Athletic' trait if they already have the 'Couch Potato' trait.
4) Genetics are important. Some Sims just won't get fat very easily-- it's a good idea to pull the 'body weight' slider over to the right for any Sims you create. Obviously marrying a fat Sim will also help ensure your family has the fat gene.
5) In my family, a single mother and a child, the Mom married a co-worker who just never gained weight no matter how much he ate. Finally Mom bought the 'Body Sculptor' reward, and after one treatment he was quite tubby. I've heard the effect is only temporary, but so far he hasn't lost his new belly.
6) Children and younger can't really be fattened up, but if you overfeed your Sim child they will age up to be a fat teen.
7) I haven't tried this yet, but there is a reward called 'Hardly Hungry' which theoretically means your Sim doesn't have to eat as often. I wonder if you get this reward for a Sim and have them eat normally (or overeat) if it would cause them to get fat faster (since they will be stuffed more easily), slower, or have no effect?
Old 24th January 2011, 12:57 AM
Senior Big Gut

UpHillBothWays is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkist983 View Post
Wondering if anyone else has enjoyed encouraging their sims on The Sims 3. I discovered that you can invite guests over, order some pizza, and click "invite guest to meal" multiple times. You then delete them out of your Sim's queue and your guest with nom on the pizza until it is gone. They will pack on some pounds too—quite rapidly. My favorite to fatten up is the male maid. For some reason it just looks fantastic on him... and it's always a treat to seem him waddling around the house cleaning.

Anyone else had fun with this?
That's never occured to me! I shall have to try this the next time I'm looking for some corpulent neighbors.

Love the idea. I usually like my sim fathers put on weight as their years progress. It makes sense for them to do so!

I have some wonderful plans for my sim, David, now that he's married to a natural cook and out of his parent's home...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot-44.jpg (99.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot-45.jpg (72.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 24th January 2011, 08:04 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Fatbishlover is on a distinguished road
I loooooove this game!

Thanks for the tips!

I used the body sculptor on one of my "resistant" sims, and it's been a while and he hasnt gotten thin, thinking it's permanent
Old 3rd February 2013, 03:37 PM
Junior Big Gut

turnsmeonhot is on a distinguished road
That is really awesome. I really need to get the game. Sounds hot.
Old 3rd February 2013, 03:39 PM
Junior Big Gut

turnsmeonhot is on a distinguished road
I need to try this.