Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Polls

Polls Want to run a poll, this is the place

View Poll Results: Do You Play video games?
Yes, and I do on a daily basis. 132 44.00%
Yes, for most of the time. 54 18.00%
Yes, but not for too long. 73 24.33%
No, I don't 41 13.67%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17th May 2006, 01:18 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Matuso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boochan
Shame that some people here that aren't too knowledgeable about computer would believe that... -_-

Those requirements are actually rather low (Vid Card Wise, generally)... I must admit the game doesn't really make me want to get it, way too overhyped (that period where I got the link to the Google Video of it like, 15 times in 3 days from people).

I'll stick with my Simcity 4 Thanx
The thing that's so interesting about it is how, instead of an army of animators to make the creature move and react, the game makes the creature move and react, all by itself. If you create a top-heavy creature, it wobbles oddly. Totally customisable. If the first house you build for the creatures is round with square windows, the rest of the buildings will look an awful like that first one, and they'll have built them.
Old 17th May 2006, 04:51 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
AND for a laptop (mine for example) those requirements are quite high.
Old 17th May 2006, 04:54 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephyre
AND for a laptop (mine for example) those requirements are quite high.
Saying that kills me, i got double your stats and TheSims2 without any expansions still goes extremely slow.
Old 17th May 2006, 06:45 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
Your pc might have something else different, TS2 runs smoothly with all the settings at their highest and all three Ep's on my pc.
Though the one I'm on right now can't even run TS1 properly... Take a picture in the game and the computer crashes... T_T
Old 18th May 2006, 08:06 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuso
The thing that's so interesting about it is how, instead of an army of animators to make the creature move and react, the game makes the creature move and react, all by itself. If you create a top-heavy creature, it wobbles oddly. Totally customisable. If the first house you build for the creatures is round with square windows, the rest of the buildings will look an awful like that first one, and they'll have built them.
True... its going to be a great game if you have sufficient time to play around with such little things... but the customisation about it is indeed great.
Old 18th May 2006, 11:55 PM
Senior Big Gut

MCR Fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boochan
True... its going to be a great game if you have sufficient time to play around with such little things... but the customisation about it is indeed great.
That's what I like most about it. I expecially like how you can change them every tim they reproduce, so it's always different sorta thing. And literally anything can be customized later on in the game.
Old 20th May 2006, 05:38 PM
Senior Big Gut

Phoenix Brave is on a distinguished road
I'm happy today. Wanna know why? Well for those that do want to know, then listen:

You all know my avatar, right? If you know the game from it, then skip this part. For those that don't, it's from a Nintendo DS game called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Anyway, I just found an E3 Trailer for the next game in the series! Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All. It can be seen on Youtube.com. Just search Phoenix Wright and you'll find it.

But again, I'm so happy
Old 21st May 2006, 10:52 PM
Account Disabled

jellydoughnut is on a distinguished road
I am obsessed with Kingdom Hearts II, I have been playing it almost non stop!
Old 21st May 2006, 11:12 PM
Senior Big Gut

Phoenix Brave is on a distinguished road
I didn't stop playing it until I got all Forms and Summons to level 7. Right now, I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII (that's roman numerals for 8). I love this game as much as I do Kingdom Hearts!
Old 21st May 2006, 11:12 PM
Awesome Big Gut

gooseface is on a distinguished road
I really like just about any rpg, and random online shooters like mgs subsistance
And I did exactly the same thing with KH2 pheonix lol
Monster Hunter for ps2 was also a great game for it's online team and equipment building aspects

Last edited by gooseface; 21st May 2006 at 11:15 PM.