Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 17th November 2008, 06:15 PM
Junior Big Gut

eagleojo is on a distinguished road
Meeting the person of my dreams from BigGuts

I just wanted to put this out there because its for Bigguts that I found the person I've been looking for all my life. If it wasn't for this site I would of never met this someone that is so amazing and fits everything Ive been looking for in a boyfriend. Ive been on these kinds of sites since FatNats and have always been in the background because of all the constant bitching and what not, I never wanted to get involved in any of that because it seems someone always has some negative thing to say. But anyways, I have made some serious life changes for this person because I believe that when you get a chance like this to not pass it up and take that chance to see what that experience could be like. It was a scary choice but I think it was the right one. I also wanted to let people know on here that this gaining fetish as I call it is just one little part of you and it is a good thing that we can talk about it here and get to know others that have the same interests but it is a very small part of you and hopefully you can separate that from relationships and grow with someone else in a healthy way. I'm so excited about this new adventure in my life and I just cant believe that I was able to find someone so amazing so intelligent and so everything Ive wanted. I hope all of you also will find this because it is the most awesome part of being alive. Thank you again Bigguts and the people that make this site what it is, you are truly helping people connect with one another in a positive way.
Old 17th November 2008, 07:50 PM
Master Big Gut

jaybear is on a distinguished road
What a great message! I hope you two are very happy together for a lifetime!
Old 17th November 2008, 10:18 PM
Awesome Big Gut

ChubbyLevi is on a distinguished road
That is so amazing and that message was great and sounded like it came from the heart and a good mind. I hope everything turns out great for you and your bf. Take care
Old 17th November 2008, 11:17 PM
Account Disabled

Damien0708 is on a distinguished road
What an inspirational story, man! Congrats, I'm glad you finally found the perfect person. I know you've been looking for a while, and I truly am glad. Good luck
Old 18th November 2008, 12:42 AM
Awesome Big Gut

skinnykid is on a distinguished road
well congradulations on that dude,-applauds- im glad things worked out for you two!