Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 3rd November 2005, 12:14 AM
Awesome Big Gut

erik13 is on a distinguished road
I've gained weight!

I now weight in at 330 pounds. Only 20 more untill I reach my 350 goal!
I should be getting fatter faster now becasue they just put in a new buffet in town. Now I can indulge in my favorite activity whenever I want! My next goal will prob. be 400. Hell, I'm already the fattest kids in school (3,000 students!)

will post pics soon!
Old 3rd November 2005, 12:16 AM
Account Disabled

FatDerek is on a distinguished road
cool can you help me give me gaining tips please
Old 3rd November 2005, 12:21 AM
Awesome Big Gut

It doesn't stay in your gut all night, that's a myth. You just have to eat constantly. Eat right before bed. If you want soft fat eat pizza and doughy things. If you want stiff bulky fat (ball belly) then eat meat and potatoes. I know its cliche, but all you have to do is eat! thats what builds fat. If you want to get fat you have to love food. I wish you the best in your gaining. I LOVE being fat myself, and wanna keep ketting fatter. how big do you want to get?
Old 3rd November 2005, 12:29 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Matuso is on a distinguished road
Erikkk (kkk? OH NOES), would you mind sharing some stories about you at school? You're about my age, and thirty pounds ahead, but I have no real stories or anything...I love hearing stuff about school...

...fattest kid? At 330? Where do you live? Here, the fattest guy has to be at least 370 (senior, so freakin' cute but so freakin' STRAIGHT dammit).

Although, there is a cute fat guy who might not be so straight...seems kinda promising...
Old 3rd November 2005, 12:39 AM
Awesome Big Gut

my sn with two k's was taken, and I wasn't thinking.

anyway, I live in northern NJ (aka the middle of the woods) and ALL of the kids here are stoners and really thin.

The heaviest kid on the football team is only 320. (close, I better gain quick!). He is also really cute. Last year the heaviest was 360, but he graduated. BUT, (LOL) I am 95% sure that I am the fattest kid. where do you live? I wish I lived near some fat guys.

If you wanna know anything else, PM me. Maybe you'll find my life more interesting that I do!

btw, is that 370 pound senior a total fatass(cute). or does he have some muscle(cuter)?

Last edited by erik13; 3rd November 2005 at 12:42 AM.
Old 3rd November 2005, 12:55 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Matuso is on a distinguished road
I live in mid-California (aka the middle of the pollution)...all the kids here are either Mexican, Hmong, or white. The Mexicans tend to be either chubby, fat, or muscly. The Hmongs tend to be small and thin, with some exceptions, and the white kids are either chubby, thin, or jocks.

I'm a fat white kid. I'm speshul.

The senior I speak of is Mexican with very light skin, and really really cute. He's a total doughball with thick legs. He once said hi to me but I paniced and shot him a look like "what the hell do you want".

I know what I want. I want to shoot myself.

(not really)

He's like...freakin' cute, too...

;__;
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:02 AM
Awesome Big Gut

there's a guy here like that too... he's only about 280, but he has a nice jiggly gut. And is REALLY CUTE. He's a linemen on the varsity team...
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:24 AM
Account Disabled

FatDerek is on a distinguished road
i wana get to 120
Old 3rd November 2005, 01:41 AM
Awesome Big Gut

just eat man, that's the best advice anyone can give! eat all the time. Drink beer if it's available. it will come easier as you get fatter. Good luck!!!
Closed Thread