Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Suggestions

Suggestions Feel free to post suggestions to improve your visits here

Closed Thread

Old 2nd September 2007, 05:14 AM
Junior Big Gut

jdchaser85 is on a distinguished road
new, but limited?

Hi. I'm new here but my access is limited until I post an unknown number of posts. I don't quite understand this, but I don't have much to say yet, especially since I can't see the bulk of what's posted.
Old 2nd September 2007, 05:25 AM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdchaser85 View Post
Hi. I'm new here but my access is limited until I post an unknown number of posts. I don't quite understand this, but I don't have much to say yet, especially since I can't see the bulk of what's posted.
An Explanation can be found in the General Forum Rules. We also had to bump up the security a bit after the site was attacked by a forum whose purpose was to ridicule websites like these. Its also like that so people need to interact with the community before they are able to look at the pictures stored on the site.
Old 18th February 2009, 09:56 PM
Graduating Big Gut

63cars is on a distinguished road
I've just joined this group last week and am still a bit overwhelmed by it all. I'm having some problems understanding the technical aspects of navigating the site so hope everyone will be patient with me. This also being my first foray into blogs/threads, I have to say some of it reads like a lot of blather. No criticism, just observation. I hope it's not just a soap box forum. I'm eager to learn more about people's experiences, motivations, etc. and hope this is the place to do it. I've been fascinated with big guts since I was a kid, and that's a long time ago. I always thought I was a little whacked to feel attracted to what runs counter to our culture, so it's nice to know there's others out here like me. Being thin all my life, I'm ready to take the plunge and see if I can grow a gut so would welcome all suggestions on diet, exercise, and health. I could go on but will test the waters with this and see where we go. Thanks.
Old 10th April 2009, 10:50 PM
Graduating Big Gut

KitsuneFox is on a distinguished road
I've noticed this, too. At the top of my screen, it says to wait until I have at least 7 posts to view pictures. Well; I now have made 8 quality posts, and still I can't see them.
Old 11th April 2009, 12:32 AM

Guts is on a distinguished road
The software runs its promotion cycle once per hour, you should be able to see some pictures by now.

Weight Conversion
Old 11th April 2009, 04:24 PM
Graduating Big Gut

KitsuneFox is on a distinguished road
Oh, interesting. It's approved now. Thanks.
Closed Thread