Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 14th February 2005, 01:06 PM
Account Disabled

kingsizegut is on a distinguished road
Smile Let me introduce myself

Hello everyone,
I finally got around to sizing a pic suitable for this site and so I can finally write an intro and hello to all of you. My story, for the sake of this post is short. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. From what I recall, the struggle started at around age 9. I was never really fat in the belly until around the age of 22 when I started to bloom like a rose on a hot June night. Of course, I met with nothing but negativity from everyone around me. So over the many years I have gained and lost always with the hope of meeting everyone's ideals of what I should look like. Meanwhile I coveted every huge belly I ever saw. Finally, when in my 40s and still struggling to be thin, but never quite making it, I gave up the ship as they say, and decided that I would eat what I wanted, when I wanted it and how much I wanted. At that point I was around 200lbs. and 5'9" tall. I am still the same height, but as of this morning I now weigh 360lbs and most of it is in my lard gut, --- just where I like it. I hope to make some new friends here. I am a family man but I can meet with visiting friends for sharing good food (desserts are my favorite) and mutual belly admiration. And I certainly hope to meet with some of you especially if you are near me. I live in Maryland (northwest) and work near Washington, DC. My favorite belly building foods are cream filled donuts, cakes and especially cheesecake. Hell, if its made of sugar and flour, I will eat it ad infinitum. My belly is supple and enjoys a good rubbing and shaking whenever available. Write to me: my email is kingsizegut@yahoo.com and I have the same handle for yahoo instant messaging. I always enjoy an encourgaing fat chat with fellow bellybuilders! Eat and grow large. Remember, great bellies are made not born!
Old 14th February 2005, 01:18 PM
Account Disabled

question

What are pixel dimensions necessary for me to be able to post my profile pic as my avatar? Give me directions please!
Old 14th February 2005, 01:48 PM
LrgrThnLf

On the bottom of the image upload form, the small note at the bottom...

Ie. 100x100 or 19.5kB, whichever is the bigger of the two..
Old 14th February 2005, 02:20 PM
Senior Big Gut

Ralph is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Finally, when in my 40s and still struggling to be thin, but never quite making it, I gave up the ship as they say, and decided that I would eat what I wanted, when I wanted it and how much I wanted.
Pretty much the same for me too. It's good to hear something like this though. It means that not everyone is looking to be perfect. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future fellow gainer.
Old 15th February 2005, 07:17 AM

BigMick is on a distinguished road
Hi Kingsizegut
Welcome to the forum, I'm new around here too, but I think this site is excellent and some of the guys I have spoke to are great people. Like the pic in your profile. That's an 'I wish' for me. Still in the low 200's, but one day. I have been to Maryland just once. I visited Baltimore and there were a lot of BIG guys there too.
Old 16th February 2005, 07:23 PM
Awesome Big Gut

BigBellyDude is on a distinguished road
Smile

Cheesecake! You got my attention! Allow me to roll out the red carpet for you Kingsize. Welcome aboard.
Old 17th February 2005, 12:26 PM
Account Disabled

About that cheesecake

Hey Big Belly Dude,

Nice belly you've got growing there. I am originally from Pittsburgh also and there have always been some nice, really big bellies in that town. I started growing mine at Pitt many years ago. Anyway, for you and others who want to fatten up their bellies quickly, I have a recommendation based on personal experience. Eat one whole cheesecake every evening after dinner and do this religiously. I used to use the Sarah Lee Frozen ones in college because of their low price and easy availability. Don't eat it early in the day because it will interfere with your appetite for all your other meals and snacks. In 1978 I started this regimen in January at 185lbs and by the beginning of September, I was 312 with a big heavy gut on me. I got fat so fast that even the mailman and the bus drivers on my route would comment from week to week when they hadn't seen me about how fat my gut was getting. It was such a thrill. Try it! You'll like it!
Old 17th February 2005, 03:49 PM
Account Disabled

raulito is on a distinguished road
Cheesecake

God I love cheesecake !!!!
Old 17th February 2005, 04:40 PM
Account Disabled

God I love cheesecake

Raulito,

By the looks of that gut of yours, you look like you would respond quite well to a steady diet of cheesecake. May I tempt you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ksg2.jpg (41.7 KB, 237 views)
Old 18th February 2005, 02:38 AM
Regular Big Gut

maxcarswell is on a distinguished road
Hmmm...

I would die for cheesecake now! I eat a lot of chhese cake. Once I sat on the couch 12 months eating cheesecake and I got massive! I eat it so much.
God Bless America!.......I mean Cheesecake!
Talk to you later! maxcarswell@yahoo.com
Closed Thread