Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Random Stuff

Random Stuff Feel a restless urge to just post randomly? Then this is the place to do it!
* Posting in here will not raise your post count *

Closed Thread

Old 18th June 2007, 08:29 PM
WTFOMGwolfgang

No tattoos yet, but I'm working on a design for one I want across my shoulders.

As for piercings, I'm holding steady at 5. 2 In each ear and I pierced my navel. When I turn 18 I'll probably get another set in my ears and possibly my nipples.

If the job I'm going to go to college for wasn't strict about piercings, I'd want 3 labret piercings in a line kind of like this...
Old 19th June 2007, 02:56 AM
Master Big Gut

jaybear is on a distinguished road
I have one ear pierced and a nice gold ring in it, but never did the other cuz in work I spend a lotta time on the phone and it wasn't comfy with an ear-ring up against the phone earpiece. I had a navel piercing but finally gave up on it cuz it kept growing out and I would have to have it redone all the time. I had wanted a Prince Albert (dick ring) but they wouldn't do it cuz of an unusual physiological "difference" I have there.

By the way, for guys who may be contemplating nipple rings or bars - it's okay and probably a benefit if you have small nips. But if you have naturally (or otherwise) big/long/pointy ones, it is not recommended as it may actually DECREASE the pleasure sensations and/or hurt them.

Tattoos? Have never got one as I could never decide what to get!!! But it's never too late!!!!!!
Old 19th June 2007, 05:50 AM
WTFOMGwolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybear View Post
I had wanted a Prince Albert (dick ring) but they wouldn't do it cuz of an unusual physiological "difference" I have there.
You're uncut, right? XD
Old 20th June 2007, 02:27 AM
Master Big Gut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFOMGwolfgang View Post
You're uncut, right? XD
Actually, no... I'm half-cut!

I don't think my parents ever intended to have me cut, but when I was an infant, I had to have surgery for a blocked urethra and they cut me on the under-side. It was as a result of the "difference" the surgery caused (and which remains) that they wouldn't pierce me for a P.A. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed cuz I had my heart set on getting it! But they said having the ring could cause a tearing of the tissue - which would not be fun.
Old 20th June 2007, 06:28 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Tattoos? Have never got one as I could never decide what to get!!! But it's never too late!!!!!!
I forgot to mention that, I'm up for a tatoo aswell. I haven't decided what kind of tatoo but I know that I want a larger one that goes from the back of my shoulder to a bit down the chest.

Quote:
Actually, no... I'm half-cut!
Can't you like... cut the rest of too...?
Old 20th June 2007, 11:04 PM
Master Big Gut

Hey, Omniscient...

Re tattoo, what I was undecided about was not really the design but the size. On the one hand, a nice little "meaningful" one somewhere would be good, but on the other hand, I've been tempted to make a really bold statement by getting a BIG over-the-shoulder one like what you describe. I've seen a couple of big ones that really took my fancy (or maybe it was just the person it was on!!!).

Re cutting the rest, I'm quite happy as it is (apart from not being able to get a PA - but that's all about the location of a certain opening not about cutting). You see, this way, I get along with people who like their men cut AND those who prefer them uncut!!!

Last edited by jaybear; 20th June 2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 22nd June 2007, 02:39 AM
Master Big Gut

BTW, re the ear-ring, I wear a gold "sleeper", which never has to be taken out unless you want to. You can sleep comfortably with it there, and it never seems to get pulled out by the pillow at night or a towel at shower time. It keeps the piercing open and even though I have to take it out for therapeutic massage sessions (in which ear lobes are major massage points), it's easy to put back in. I have never had to have that ear piercing redone in 11 years.
Old 27th June 2007, 03:01 AM
Junior Big Gut

cupcakes is on a distinguished road
Ink is awsome and peircings rock to.
Old 27th June 2007, 03:14 AM
FatMike

Piercings and Tattoos, hmmm.
The one thing I have got in mind, as long as its sufficiently artistic would be a Phoenix.. probably a full back design. Thats quite a few years down the track though, hehe... even after losing weight I'm gonna still have a bloody broad back, so thats a lotta ink and a lotta cash...

And Piercings..? - Nipples by all means, they do their job well (I'm sure those who know the difference between sucking a pierced nipple and a non pierced nipple know what I mean) but otherwise nowhere else.

One of my best mates is about to get an Anarchy symbol either on his wrist (ouch) or up on his arm.. I know which one I'd go for.

Last edited by FatMike; 27th June 2007 at 03:16 AM.
Old 28th June 2007, 12:48 AM
Master Big Gut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boochan View Post
Piercings and Tattoos, hmmm.
The one thing I have got in mind, as long as its sufficiently artistic would be a Phoenix.. probably a full back design.

And Piercings..? - Nipples by all means, they do their job well (I'm sure those who know the difference between sucking a pierced nipple and a non pierced nipple know what I mean)
I've never seen a full-back phoenix but on a big broad back I'm sure it would be absolutely spectacular!

Yup, there's a really big difference between sucking on pierced and non-pierced nipples. But again, those who already have big succulent and sensitive nipples are best as they are, according to several piercers and piercees I've talked with. Those who stand to benefit most from nipple piercings are those with smaller ones...

Last edited by jaybear; 28th June 2007 at 12:52 AM.
Closed Thread