Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Random Stuff

Random Stuff Feel a restless urge to just post randomly? Then this is the place to do it!
* Posting in here will not raise your post count *

Closed Thread

Old 2nd July 2007, 07:22 PM
Awesome Big Gut

erik13 is on a distinguished road
I have my lip, my tongue, and my ears pierced. This summer I want to get a nose ring. I also want to get a tattoo eventually, but I don't know what I want yet...
Old 3rd July 2007, 01:07 AM
Senior Big Gut

Khato is on a distinguished road
This is my tattoo:

Or is it a tree?!
Old 3rd July 2007, 01:17 AM
Junior Big Gut

TubbyGut is on a distinguished road
I was going to have the tree version on my arm at some point. But that star version is cooler.
Old 11th July 2007, 07:50 AM
Graduating Big Gut

BonnyCub is on a distinguished road
Red face

I've got my ears pierced (scalpelling) with flesh tunnels (3.2 mm, 1/8") will get them bigger about 8mm, 5/16". I also have my right nipple pierced, will get a tattoo next month and maybe prince albert, not sure about prince yet
Old 12th July 2007, 02:35 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Potjomkin is on a distinguished road
i want the hebrew word for egoist in my underlip as a tattoo^^it`s written:
alef,gimäl,waw,alef,jod,samech,taw(i`m only able to spell it ,as my pc isn`t able to write hebrew letters)
lg chris

Last edited by Potjomkin; 12th July 2007 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12th July 2007, 09:08 PM
Awesome Big Gut

buy more product is on a distinguished road
You could transliterate it for those of us who wouldn't spell "gymnasium" gamma-upsilon-mu-nu-alpha-sigma-iota-upsilon-mu. (for instance.)

On a related note, I just don't understand why, but I've always thought that the stretched earlobe look was incredibly hot, in a nasty kinky way. Filthy and gorgeous? Yeah. I think it speaks to the 40% of me that is a Little Bottom Bitch waiting for a 300 pound bad boy to sweep me off my feet. Onto his motorcycle. Yeah.

Last edited by buy more product; 12th July 2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 13th July 2007, 05:40 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Toddle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potjomkin View Post
i want the hebrew word for egoist in my underlip as a tattoo^^it`s written:
alef,gimäl,waw,alef,jod,samech,taw(i`m only able to spell it ,as my pc isn`t able to write hebrew letters)
lg chris
First thing's first. Hebrew is right to left so it would look as follows: אגואיסת
Secong, for those not in germany, the ä should be e, the j in jod should be y, the c in samech should be k, the w in waw and taw should be v. But, yeah. the tattoo would be אגואיסת

Auch, Potjomkin, für die Hebräischbuchstaben, geht's du zu Begin>Alles Programm>Zusatzgerät>System Werkzeug>Buchstabe Diagramm oder etwas ähnlich. Wann du bist im Buchstabe Diagramm, du müß scroll unten, um an die Hebräischenbuchstaben zu gelangen. Gerechter Schwebeflug der Mäusezeiger über den Buchstaben und ein kleiner Kasten knallt oben, sagend, was es ist und von welcher Sprache.

If that came out wacked up in my mind of translations....

Also, Potjomkin, for the Hebrew letters, go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Character Map or something similar. When you are in the character map, you will have to scroll down to find the Hebrew letters. Just hover the mouse pointer over the character and a little info box will show up telling you what it is and from what language.

(\__/)
( o.O) This is Bunneh. Copy and paste Bunneh into
(" )_(" ) your signature to help him gain world domination.
Registered Linux User Number: 453194
Current stats: Ask Me
----------------------------------
Old 12th August 2007, 09:32 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Potjomkin is on a distinguished road
@toddle : I knew that u have to write hebrew form right to left^^,but thanx for explaining......do u speak hebrew ,because i try to lear it.....

also thank u for explaining ,how to get the hebrew letters for the computer ,but i can`t still find it on my pc

lg chris
Old 13th August 2007, 04:50 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Toddle is on a distinguished road
No, I don't read or speak Hebrew. I just did a translation. I was born into a Jewish family and was sent to Hebrew school for 2 years, and I remember very little. I now consider myself an Athiest.

Side note: I'll explain how to get them in transliterated German from online.

Im Anfangsmenü geht's du zu ,,den Programmen" oder zu ,,allen Programmen." Welches deiner Computer hat. Zunächst Rolle zum "Zusatzgerätheft". In scroll zu den ,,System Werkzeugen" das Heft und klicken an ,,Buchstabe Diagramm." In gibt es alle Buchstaben für jede Schriftkegelart, die du auf dein Computer angebracht haben. Hoffnungsvoll hasst du Hebräer angebracht. du wenn, wenn du die hebräischen Buchstaben sehen können ich, gaben früh bekannt.

I hope that came out right.... >_< If not feel free to translate what's written in English.

In the start menu, go to "Programs" or "All Programs." Whichever your computer has. Next, scroll to the "Accessories folder. In there, scroll to the "System Tools" folder and click on "Character Map." In there are all the characters for each font style you have installed on your computer. Hopefully you will have Hebrew installed. You should if you can see the Hebrew characters I posted earlier.

Hope that helps you find it a little easier than the little diagrams with the right carats (>).

(\__/)
( o.O) This is Bunneh. Copy and paste Bunneh into
(" )_(" ) your signature to help him gain world domination.
Registered Linux User Number: 453194
Current stats: Ask Me
----------------------------------
Old 13th August 2007, 12:33 PM
Account Disabled

atowncub is on a distinguished road
I have 14 tats (need more) ........ my ears, nipples and tounge are pierced (looking to get my eyebrow done)
Closed Thread