Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Stories

Stories Authors are invited to submit stories here

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2007, 06:23 AM
Graduating Big Gut

laxininrio is on a distinguished road
A Fictional Biography Part 1

This is just a quick story that I felt compelled to write. Some of it is true, but most of it isnt. Its pretty much unedited. Comments are welcome but be gentle! I'm just doin this for fun....not to become a writer..

I had always been thin. My youth had left me with a set of naturally toned abs and with a little extra effort on my part I had built up the rest to something that might be considered attractive by some. This however, was not what I wanted. I was simply falling in line, as many of us do, with the subtle messages fed to us by society at large. I did not want a perfect physique, rather the opposite. I wanted to be fat. I wanted to be one of those massive blubber boys that graced the TV screen on daily talk shows. I wanted to be the object of ridicule and shame as I waddled my hugely obese body down the sidewalks of my town. This however, did not look like this was going to be a viable option for the near future.

This however, would change when one of my better friends got a job. I was exceedingly jealous of the extra cash (i.e. freedom) he possessed, so this eventually motivated me to look for my own employment.

Not many businesses would hire a 15 year old. I knew of one though. McDonalds was constantly recruiting what seemed like an army of teenagers to train and insert into their assembly lines. The work was boring, but the people were nice. After the initial training I was moved into the regular schedule and I quickly saw many of my previously free evenings slipping away. The paycheck was more than worth it though. I likely would have wasted those free evenings anyways, and now I had more than enough money to do what I wanted too. Socializing is so much better when you have means at your disposal.

It was several months in that I began to notice some changes that were occurring. I had not been able to go to the gym in quite a while, and this had left my body in something resembling a state of atrophy. This in addition to the ample amounts of burgers that I had begun to consume at work had definitely left its mark on my once proud and toned body. My stomach had begun to droop as it filled with soft jelly and my chest had started to become fleshy and plump. Even my ass seemed to be stretch at the back of my pants, clamouring for more space to expand into.

These changes really excited me more than anything. In fact they probably spurred my diet on to even greater heights of gluttony. It seems that being surrounded by salty grease soaked foods has the ability to subdue ones inhibitions. Especially when the food was free (well not free, but everyone stole it).

These changes hadn’t gone unnoticed by my friends. They began to tease me, calling me various names (dough boy, lardo etc.), however, it was never very serious. I enjoyed it in fact. I enjoyed the idea that people could see how fat I was getting and felt it necessary to comment. This was essentially all the encouragement I needed to continue to pig out.

This pattern kept going unhindered until one day, after a particularly large late night sundae, I was leaning over the grill to scoop up a couple of errant burgers to place on the meat rack. I suddenly I felt an unexpected (and very pleasurable) release of tension around my waist. Almost simultaneously a button skidded across the grill landing neatly in the grease trap. To my horror (and probably excitement) I saw a blubbery belly roll hanging out over what remained of my waistband.

Immediately out of reflex I pulled down my shirt in a vain effort to conceal my body’s new flabby addition. However, as soon as my hands let go of the shirt, it began to drift of re-exposing my soft pale flesh, criss-crossed with angry red stretch marks. Unsure of what to do I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly headed for the managers office, noting that my ass was now more than enough to keep my pants aloft, even without the waistband.

Now I had always thought that my manager was quite cute. He was about 19 years old and had the hottest (in my opinion) plumpest figure you could ever imagine. Topping it off with shaggy blond hair down to his eyes, and smooth unblemished skin. He was a definite improvement to the scenery around there.

“Hey, mark….ummm….I sorta ripped my pants on the grill….ummm do you think I could get some new ones” I asked. He glanced up from the stack of paperwork he was attempting to deal with and let his eyes move over me, lingering on the problematic area.

“Ha-ha…sure sure…that’s fine…just go in back and find some pants that..fit..” he said with the just the slightest emphasis on the word.

Extremely embarrassed at this point (but also slightly turned on) I left with a brief thanks and headed straight for the storage room, leaving him looking after me.

Once I got to the storage closet I quickly chose out a new pair of medium pants. Small pants certainly weren’t going to fit me anymore. The medium pants fit comfortably, but then as I was buttoning them up, an idea struck me. An idea that provoked my libido almost immediately. What if I got a bigger size?

Now this may seem insignificant to the reader but this small thought carried with it a realm of meaning. The idea of getting a pair of pants to grow into possibly represented the first signs of thoughts of intentional weight gain in my cerebrum. So quickly making the decision I pulled on the large pants and went back upstairs.

As I passed the managers office I caught Marks eye and he nodded at me with something that I interpreted as approval in his expression. I quickly nodded back and headed back to work.

This incident had left a mark on me. My mindset towards food had begun to change. It was no longer just something extremely pleasurable; it was something that could make me fat. I began to eat more and more when I went in to work a shift. If I had bothered to add up my food intake at the time I would’ve noticed that I was eating the equivalent of 3 combos every shift, in addition to the left over dinner my mom left out for me when I went home for the night. Even when I wasn’t on shift I usually made it my business to stop in and order a couple combos for myself. It was clear that I had become addicted to McDonalds and that this addiction was beginning to consume more and more of my waking time.

This wasn’t the only lasting influence the incident had on me. It seemed to demolish any previous inclination I had towards physical activity. What was left of my build had shrunk and softened to the point of non-existence. I was now completely soft all over. My friends would always poke at me to see how far their fingers would extend into my blubber. The result always seemed to impress them.

Their teasing however, only emphasized in my own mind how big I was becoming. The large pants that I had once eagerly slipped into in the storage room at work, had grown tight around my waist. My belly had expanded outwards, seeming to grow doughier with every meal. My pectorals had lost all of their muscular stiffness and had degenerated into soft fat man tits, that I could feel bobbing slightly with my belly as I walked. My ass had continued strain the seat of my pants as they turned into two soft rippling globes of blubber that always seemed to wriggle themselves up and out of my pants, exposing my now much larger plumbers butt. Even my thighs had gained a soft plumpness of their own.

If these changes weren’t noticeable enough, I always wore old and extremely tight shirts that were completely unable to cover my increased girth. I loved to strut around in what I considered my sexy attire, showing off all of my gluttonous flab to everyone that walked by. Its obvious to me now that I enjoyed the teasing, I was turned on by it, so I tried to attract as much attention as possible. It was this particular quirk that attracted the attention of someone unexpected.

Thanks for reading!
Old 2nd February 2007, 06:31 AM
Senior Big Gut

petenchepe2004 is on a distinguished road
haha awsome!! can't wait for part 2
Old 2nd February 2007, 08:16 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Jenik Honza is on a distinguished road
very good story! would to know which is the heroe´s weight (i. e how much did he gaine)
Old 2nd February 2007, 08:56 PM
Master Big Gut

jaybear is on a distinguished road
Nicely done! The stuff of which so many of us have dreamed. Will anxiously await the next instalment - to see how big "you" grow... and who the "someone" is...
Old 3rd February 2007, 03:21 AM
Awesome Big Gut

gooseface is on a distinguished road
I like it . Great use of description and transition .
Old 3rd February 2007, 04:45 AM
Awesome Big Gut

Fat boy is on a distinguished road
That is awsome!!!
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:06 AM
Graduating Big Gut

Thanks guys! I was really nervous about posting the story! I'm working on part 2 but I dunno when Ill have it done...Im sort of making it up as I go...soo I guess itll be done whenver inspiration hits me! Oh and to answer a question (haha..i dunno how to quote people) I dont think Im going to mention the heros weight..I like to leave it to peoples imagination.
Old 6th February 2007, 10:50 PM
Junior Big Gut

MakeYouFatter is on a distinguished road
Nice story! Nice pic too by the way.
Old 7th February 2007, 05:11 AM
Regular Big Gut

killingtime is on a distinguished road
good job, lets hope we can see some... similar results soon
Old 15th February 2007, 05:01 AM
Graduating Big Gut

Part 2

Hey! I wrote some more of the story..again its not super edited and some of the sentences bother me..but..well i dont care really
Anyways I hope you all enjoy it and please comment if you did! (or if you didnt too i guess..just to be fair..)

It was a Sunday night and I was being trained on the cash register. Some of the other managers thought that getting me away from directly preparing the food might help to control my weight. It would be to no avail though, because I could quite easily slip into the back whenever the opportunity presented itself and pop a couple chicken nuggets into my mouth to temporarily satisfy my increasingly cavernous belly.

I had just gotten back from one such excursion when I noticed that a customer was waiting for me to take his order. He was staring up at the menu somewhat blankly, in a vain effort to try to determine what exactly he wanted from our fine establishment (heh).

"Can I help you sir?" I asked trying to snap him out of his daze.

"Oh, sorry..." he said, reorienting himself to the present. "I'll have a..." and with that he trailed off, staring at me for a moment. It was quite an uncomfortable moment from my perspective, because his eyes lingered for quite a time on my once trim body, now bloated out with soft layers of pliable jelly. That morning I had worn an old uniform that I had acquired in my earlier days of employment at McDonalds, so the tight fabric heavily exaggerated my fat form. It pulled at my supple fat rolls, suffocating my swollen body to the point where it was almost uncomfortable to move in it.

"ummm...sorry about that" he said quickly regaining his bearings. "I'd like a #1 please, hold the pickles and a coke to drink."

"Would you like to supersize that sir?" I asked, glad to have the standard script fed to us in training because it was about this moment that I started to notice how attractive he was. He had a soft milky complexion, large playful eyes and a strong jaw that seemed to accent his overall attractiveness. I also noticed that he had a nice plumper sort of figure, one that you wouldn’t immediately notice because of his facial features, but it definitely had a soft roundness to it.

"Most definitely" he replied in a tone that had I not know better, would have characterized as suggestive. His eyes seemed to glisten with mischievous intent as he watched me gather the items in his order. I could feel him staring at my now ample ass as I started to bend over looking for a bag to place his order in. As I continued to bend over I felt my tight shirt slide up my back revealing two substantial love handles that spilled over the sides of my waistband. I had always loved my love handles, (almost as much as my moobs) because they had expanded into two large slabs of plump blubber, which hid my once trim waistline. Realizing that my back was exposed I stood up quickly as I didn’t want a manager to see my practically mooning a customer, and I busied myself about my task gathering the items for his order.

Once I had prepared his order he placed a twenty in my hand and simply left with a wide grin on his face. Being somewhat confused I looked down to see that along with the twenty was a small folded up piece of paper…

It read:

You wear the uniform well – how about getting a drink with me sometime?

434-847-4838

-Matt

p.s. really looking forward to hearing from you and think of the change as a tip…

Needless to say I was spellbound by the idea that such a hot guy would be into me, especially after my recent weight gain. I would have never admitted it at the time, but I had secretly hoped that he had noticed me because of all of the flab I had packed onto my frame in the last few months. Despite my initial impulse to try to seem cool and not call him for a while, I called Matt immediately after my shift was over on Monday (the next day). When I got home I sat down in a comfortable easy chair to make the call. I couldn’t help but notice the feeling of my distended belly sag into my lap. The thought of talking to Matt had excited me so much that I had stuffed even more greasy food into my belly than I would have on any normal day. As a result I was breathing somewhat heavily, and could only work out a couple of sentences at a time. I picked up the phone and dialled the number.

“Hello?” the voice caught me by surprise.

“Uhh…hi…its me…the guy from the Mcdonalds” I said with a great deal of hesitation in my voice.

“Uhh..what?” asked the voice. “Who is this?”

“Oh umm…sorry..I’m looking for Matt” I said now completely embarrassed. At this point all I wanted to do was to hang up the phone. Who was I kidding? I had become such a fat pig I couldn’t imagine anyone actually wanting me.

“Ohhh…sorry..I’ll get him for you.” After what seemed like an eon of waiting a deep voice came over the line.

“Hello?” it asked.

“Umm…hey…its me, the guy from Mcdonalds” I said in a voice even more timid than the first time I said it.

“Hey fatboy…I didn’t expect you to call this early” he said, taking me somewhat off guard. I was sure that most people didn’t call a person fat after such a brief meeting. Despite the oddness of the comment, it did excite me…a lot.

“Umm…well I guess I was sorta bored…and..” I started (trying to play it cool) but he immediately cut me off.

“Ha ha...sure you were. Now where do you want me to take you for dinner…I know this great all you can eat place..how about that? Is Thursday good for you?” I was dumbfounded by his confidence. In the space of 10 seconds he had reduced me to a passive spectator to the conversation, only really able to agree to whatever he offered me.

“Uh sure I guess that would be cool…I have work till 7 though..” I managed.

“That’s fine…How about I pick you up at Mcdonalds after your shift?”

And that’s how it happened. I had a date for Thursday. The realization finally dawned on me after a moment and a swell of excitement quickly built up inside my chest. I had a date! At an all you can eat place! I couldn’t decide which part I was more excited about. I spent the next few moments dancing on the spot, hoping that no one was there to see me in such a state of uninhibited elation. I had visions of stuffing myself to the limit and so completely exhausting my stomachs capacity that Matt would have to help me waddle out of the restaurant. It was obvious that he liked plumper boys and it seemed that he didn’t mind it when they indulged themselves, so I thought it was a pretty safe bet that I could pig out. And pig out I would, I resolved to be a complete hog that night. I had a feeling that he wouldn’t be completely put off by it either. Or who knows, maybe he would even like it.
Closed Thread