Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > Random Stuff

Random Stuff Feel a restless urge to just post randomly? Then this is the place to do it!
* Posting in here will not raise your post count *

Closed Thread

Old 28th August 2007, 04:17 PM
Regular Big Gut

Hudski is on a distinguished road
Super Smash Bros Melee

Anybody can give me some tactics for Event 51? Jigglypuff B-Down is good, but I can't beat Ganon and Mewtwo after I kill Giga Bowser, so are there any other strategies I can try? I'm an aerial-type fighter, I prefer fast attacks, but not too weak, and I can't dodge for s**t. xD

Either that, or just stay in a (B/G)F/(B/G)F relationship.
Old 28th August 2007, 05:58 PM
Master Big Gut

BigBellyBoi is on a distinguished road
lol i just got lukky with jiggly. i meankill giga bowser then just try to get lukky using down B until one of the 2 runs out of lives then just do ur best and try to kill the one left using jiggly puffs other attacks.
Old 28th August 2007, 08:39 PM
Regular Big Gut

Cept each time I do I always miss, I'm hopeless on smaller targets, and I can't fight with jigglypuff normally, he (she? It) is too light and the B moves are rubbish, and the A moves are too weak, and not very quick.

Old 30th August 2007, 01:28 PM
Regular Big Gut

UPDATE: Completed Event 51.

With Peach.

1st off, select Peach. Then, float off the edge of the arena when the enemies get close to the edge. Mewtwo charges shadow ball, giga bowser walks up behind him. Ganon TRIES to walk up behind them, but Giga's too big, so ends up pushing them, and mewtwo falls off the edge while charging shadow ball. Do this 3 times, he dies.

Aerial-assault Giga Bowser, RIGHT IN TEH NOSE. It's fun to watch him fly. Expect to lose stock from Ganon's B-Up.

Giga down, pelt Ganon with Turnips until he's at 100%+, and then smash him. All done.

Closed Thread