Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 17th February 2006, 05:34 PM
Awesome Big Gut

bobbysgut is on a distinguished road
Gainers Among Us

Has anyone else noticed that once you start gaining,all of the sudden you realize other people are gainers too. There is a guy that I work with that has gained probably 85 pounds in the last year he has been working there. As I have been talking to him he has been delighted by the weight gain and shows no signs of stopping. He probably wouldn't call himself a "gainer" but all signs point to he is. I din't catch on to it though until I started gaining. Anyone else experienced this as well?
Old 17th February 2006, 06:17 PM
Graduating Big Gut

Zack Schwarting is on a distinguished road
ya ive noticed that to
Old 17th February 2006, 10:09 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Well, since i really started gaining i've noticed some others might be gainers, although im still unsure.. (im too cowardly to ask them something about it )
Old 17th February 2006, 10:33 PM
Retired Staff Member

Omniscient is on a distinguished road
No, unfortunately I haven't
Would be great though...
Old 18th February 2006, 03:32 AM
Senior Big Gut

fatso is on a distinguished road
There 2 guys that I think might be gainers. One has basically proved it by his actions and discussions other people and I have had with him.
He's really big too. About 5' 5" and 290.
Old 18th February 2006, 11:00 PM
Awesome Big Gut

There is another guy I just found out might be a gainer in disguise. He came to college and gained 35 pounds in the first semester. In the last two months he has probably gained another 15. A mutual friend was talking to me about this guy and was really surprised that our friend wasn't too concerned about the weight gain.
Old 21st February 2006, 10:38 PM
Awesome Big Gut

I have actual confirmation that a friend of mine is a gainer. He is the one in my last post that has gained close 50 pounds since coming to school. It was funny because I was talking to our mutual friend who yesterday had been talking to the guy. The newly fat kid had been talking about how he didn't have any intention to losing the weight and as far as I can tell from his eating habits, he has every intention on packing on more. I will let you know how his progress goes.
Old 21st February 2006, 10:49 PM
Regular Big Gut

Jdaddy is on a distinguished road
It sure sounds like he's serious about gaining! Have you talked to him about it? I don't know that I'd just blurt it right out about gaining, but maybe you can work it into a conversation somehow. That's how I broke the ice with my wife, we were discussing something else and I just kind of wandered into the subject. Her preference has always been for larger guys, so she was happy to hear that I wanted to put on "a few" pounds for her. Different situation, I know, but hey, if you tell him about the good folks here at BigGuts, there's always the chance that he might be interested.
Old 22nd February 2006, 06:10 AM
Senior Big Gut

supersarge250 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaddy
if you tell him about the good folks here at BigGuts, there's always the chance that he might be interested.
...if he isn't already here being quiet about it.
Old 17th December 2006, 06:13 AM
Graduating Big Gut

gtrmanoh is on a distinguished road
I have had a few experiences on this over the last few years. The trouble always come to "are they hat I think they are" and "how can I fine somebody". As complex as this whole thing can be it can be overcome. Biggest problems I have run into the fear of the unknown....ie....."who can I trust....will be called a weirdo....etc etc" which are valid concerns. The second difficulty is getting anybody to admit to their interest even they trust you and anybody ever telling the truth. This can be over come... I have done it. IF you think there may be something go for it. I thought there was with my best friend and I just flat out said it. "hey dude....i like my pudge and I like it on other dudes too". Found out he had the same interest and its some great that we share now and no computer was used in this. Everybody only lives once and you should do what you like with similar people no matter if its gaining weight....working on cars..play sports or music or anything. I have stood up and conquered a lot of things in my life (i'll share if anybody want to chat) and this is something on the list. I am convinced there are MANY more people who like this that haven't even discovered it online or know that anybody else like this. Most of this is in breaking stereotypes...Pre concieved notions...and misleading information. "Gainers" and usually normal ppl of any age and sexual orientation, location, or any number of factors. Not "sick" "disgusting" "fruity" or anything else that is in the public's head(s). Most of us have twice the self image and confidence of the masses just "fitting in" and "going with the flow". "Fitting in" only works until the fit is too tight and uncomfortable...and "going with the flow"...well..the flow usually ends in the sewer. Best of luck to you guys on you endeavors!!!!

one side note.....I really suck at typing so please don't take typos to heart

Jim

Last edited by Big_fat_kiddo; 17th December 2006 at 11:10 AM.
Closed Thread