Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 23rd August 2006, 11:25 PM
Awesome Big Gut

bobbysgut is on a distinguished road
Dramatic weight gain?

So one of the affects of being a gainer is that I have noticed the gains of other people, although theirs have not been quite as intentional. So my question is what is the most dramatic weight gain you have seen in someone else? We're talking time elapsed and weight gained.

For me I saw a friend gain about 100 pounds over two years after getting married. I saw coworker gain at least 100 pounds and probably more in about a year and a half, and then a friend gained 40 pounds in his first semester at college.
Old 24th August 2006, 01:09 AM
Regular Big Gut

likefatboys is on a distinguished road
A friend of mine in high school was having some adjustment issues after changing schools (his family moved out of state). I visited him over Christmas, about 4 months after the move. I really almost gagged when I saw him - he'd gained 48 pounds (he told me this after 'I went there' with him about his weight). This was when we were both 16 (I think). Turns out he'd been really stressed by the move, ate constantly and basically never left the house. Since he wasn't real tall (only about 5'6") it really showed. He had never been really athletic and was always a little "soft" around the middle. His folks were a-holes about it and basically refused to give him money for new clothes, saying he had to lose the weight to fit into the ones he had. You can imagine how everything he had accentuated his new weight gain. Over Christmas we spent a lot of time together and basically he told me how unhappy he was with his situation (moving, no friends, and now being fat). I wish I had had more time with him, because he really opened up and actually began to see that becoming fat wasn't such an awful thing. Of course he had it worse than I suppose most of us have it (we can probably all get new clothes when we gain, right?) but he cheered up a little over that visit. I suppose things got better - I saw him next after we had graduated, and he was a lot better. He'd lost some of the weight but not all, and was really pretty well adjusted. That was pretty much the most rapid gain I have ever seen. One of my uncles used to be a stick when he was younger, but developed bad knees and now is absolutely huge - I have no idea how much but I'd guess over 400 or even 450, and pretty much sedentary due to the weight and the knees (bad combo).
Old 24th August 2006, 04:20 AM
Senior Big Gut

GettinBIG is on a distinguished road
My gf was about 120 lbs when i met her and we'v been together for about 19 months and sence i have been with er shes about 170 lbs....she doesnt even look that fat it mostly went to her butt and legs her somics still flat.....so 50 lbs is about as much as ive seen
Old 24th August 2006, 06:37 AM
Regular Big Gut

navigator3740 is on a distinguished road
Well, I have gained 40lbs just the first half of this year, and that's been my biggest gain. I gained 50lbs when I was younger in 2 years.....
Old 26th August 2006, 06:31 AM
Regular Big Gut

TheIcePrince is on a distinguished road
back when I was still a gainer, i once put on 50 lbs in 3 months (I've since lost most of it, but I think my bf is going to fatten me up again)
Old 29th August 2006, 09:16 PM
Junior Big Gut

slowboy is on a distinguished road
i've known this kid since middle school. he had a little belly on him, but nothing that noticeable. then last year he literally blew up. i was talking to him one day and he said he got a job at mcdonalds, which explains it. he's lost some weight over the summer, but he's still pretty big. i'd say around 250.
Closed Thread