Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 15th January 2008, 12:13 PM
Account Disabled

blargh127 is on a distinguished road
Oww.. my stomach.. and the rest of my body..

Does binging take a while to get used to? I had over like.. 3000 calories yesterday afternoon and I woke up later in the night a few times because of my stomach hurting.. well.. not hurting, but gurgling; the rest of my body was aching and my head felt (and still does feel) like I had a brick on it.

I asked my mom (of course I didn't say anything about eating an entire 12" pizza, ice cream, chocolate, and two egg rolls) and she said it's probably nerves since semester exams begin today.. then again, was it the food I ate?

Just wondering.. =X
Old 15th January 2008, 12:18 PM
Account Disabled

Diagonal is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not sure, but there's a train outside! It was just like "TOOT TOOT!"
Old 15th January 2008, 01:11 PM
FatMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by blargh127 View Post
Does binging take a while to get used to? I had over like.. 3000 calories yesterday afternoon and I woke up later in the night a few times because of my stomach hurting.. well.. not hurting, but gurgling; the rest of my body was aching and my head felt (and still does feel) like I had a brick on it.
Yeah, its common to hurt/for you to be sick for a few days.
Especially if its a lot of food to process.
Old 15th January 2008, 06:51 PM
Senior Big Gut

koalachan is on a distinguished road
When I eat a lot of rich dairy products (like ice cream) my stomach gets a terrible ache, and I won't tell you what else happens. :3
Old 16th January 2008, 01:15 AM
WTFOMGwolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalachan View Post
When I eat a lot of rich dairy products (like ice cream) my stomach gets a terrible ache, and I won't tell you what else happens. :3
Maybe you're lactose intolerant???
Old 16th January 2008, 06:02 AM
Senior Big Gut

I think just a tiny bit. I drink 2% all the time, but I think it is the richness of the cream in ice cream. Anywho...
Old 16th January 2008, 06:44 AM
Junior Big Gut

obesoboy is on a distinguished road
just becuase you want to gain weight doesn't mean you have to eat til you feel you're going to explode, just eat food with extra calories o sugar in it. Remember is not the amount but what you put in your stomach

hope you feel better
Old 16th January 2008, 02:28 PM
Awesome Big Gut

Fat Nat is on a distinguished road
Maybe you overdosed on the sugar. Like obesoboy suggests, successful gaining comes from regular overeating, rather than regular binges. It's probably better to work up to being able to eat that much, rather than starting out with 3000 calorie meals which probably don't get fully digested anyway.

Could be nerves though - if I have something like an exam / performance situation coming up that I'm not totally confident about I often sleep badly the night before.
Old 16th January 2008, 03:09 PM
Account Disabled

blargh127 is on a distinguished road
Well I'm like.. I love exams, actually mainly because I am a really good test taker.. the thing is though.. I realized that it was food poisoning from the chinese we had two nights ago.. the fun part is though.. my mom's bitching at me now because I'm sick and have to make up my exams that I missed today on friday.. when we're supposed to leave on vacation.. it's not like my teachers are going to be like.. FRIDAY OR NO DAY! I've talked with them before so.. that and I'm speedy; I don't need an hour and a half.. haha.. =)

But yeah.. I guess it makes sense to not OD on sugar.. but.. hmm.. thanks for your help everyone, though. =)
Old 16th January 2008, 05:29 PM
Senior Big Gut

Well its good to know you are feeling better. I hope everything goes well with your test and vacation.
Closed Thread