Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 30th July 2005, 06:02 AM
Awesome Big Gut

BigBellyDude is on a distinguished road
Wendy's Late Night

Driving home tonight I was contemplating on what to make for my late night meal. I have some left over mac and cheese in the fridge, so I had to make a decision on the main course. Being pre-occupied with the thought of food, I missed my turn off and had to drive through the main business district. When I saw the Wendy's sign lit up in all it's glory I decided my problem was solved. Four Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers would go great with the mac and cheese and an order of chicken nuggets for the drive home. After pulling back onto the highway, I reached into the bag for the nuggets, that weren't there and there were only two burgers and not four. Naturally I went back. Not only did they give me my order, they added a biggie fry and drink and another order of nuggets, plus I got to keep the order they originally gave me. When I got home I saw that it was two classic double bacon cheeseburgers! It was rough, but the Bigbellydude consumed all of it! The belly is beyond bloated and rock hard. Man, it's great! Now for some dessert. I think a couple scoops of ice cream on top of a wedge of cheese coffee cake with cool whip and some strawberries should do it. Sweet dreams!
Old 30th July 2005, 09:56 AM
Big_fat_kiddo

Really nice......
Old 30th July 2005, 02:08 PM
Awesome Big Gut

fat2full is on a distinguished road
whoa
My youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PopRocks92
K byeeee
Old 2nd August 2005, 05:36 PM

BigMick is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hey

BigBellyDude

That is un-real and I'm gonna call it the BBD Challenge. If I get this right, that was a late night snack after a full day of regular eating? We don't have a Wendy's here in the United Kingdom, but if you could relate that into say a McDonalds menu, then I want to try that challenge. I'll let you know how I get on and hopefully get pics of me trying to eat all that food. Can't say I'm gonna make it but I'm gonna give it a damn good try.

In anticipation
BigMick
Old 3rd August 2005, 12:39 PM
Awesome Big Gut

BigBellyDude is on a distinguished road
Main meal

Big Mick

I work the night shift so by midnight it is lunch time for me. This was done on an empty stomach. I helped a buddy of mine put in a retaining wall. It took us four hours, so I really worked up an appetite! We were supposed to order pizzas after the wall was done but they all starting pounding the beer. All we had to eat was chips and snacks. I drank plenty of water, coffee, iced tea and had a couple beers, so the belly was pretty stretched. This was like eating 4 bacon cheeseburgers, large fry, large Coke, two double quarter pounders with bacon and cheese and 10 McNuggets. I never had a dessert. I was ready to burst! I dozed off a couple times on the couch afterwards and slept most of Saturday. It's been awhile since I ate like that but seeing all that food it was either eat it or throw it away. I chose to eat it!
Old 8th August 2005, 02:44 AM
Account Disabled

bigbellywis is on a distinguished road
good choice of fast food
Closed Thread