Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 27th March 2006, 03:40 AM
Regular Big Gut

bigboygutty16 is on a distinguished road
Dream Body

I was just wondering what you guys would love to look like someday? If you could just wake up one day and look in the mirror, what would make you so happy?

Me, I would love to have a huge, firm, hairy belly that protrudes heavily from my body and a bald head and a huge, thick, dark beard.
Old 27th March 2006, 08:50 PM
WTFOMGwolfgang

Well, my body - I just want to be a bit taller with thicker legs.

My boyfriend's body would be more relevant. I'd like him muscular and covered in soft fat that kind of makes his shape almost feminine - a chubby hourglass shape with wide shoulders, prominant moobs, relatively thin waist, then his hips and legs would be downright big from both fat and muscle. Cellulite dosen't bother me much at all and I actually prefer soft, squishy, cellulite-y fat to hard fat.

His head...

On a combination of his body...

And his body...

Last edited by WTFOMGwolfgang; 27th March 2006 at 08:52 PM. Reason: letter in the wrong place
Old 15th September 2006, 09:34 PM
Junior Big Gut

elektrode is on a distinguished road
Someday I want to see a really chubby man in the mirror with a huge hanging belly, moobs and absolutely no muscles. This is also my goal of gaining.
Old 16th September 2006, 03:23 PM
WTFOMGwolfgang

I like a combination of fat and muscle.

For me, hulking and powerful fat-huge > waddling and weak fat-huge.
Old 17th September 2006, 08:02 PM
Senior Big Gut

Kizzume is on a distinguished road
After just seeing pictures of Carpathian Forest, the first time I'd ever even heard of him/them after looking at the source of the picture, it makes me wonder whether I should show off my gut when the band I'm currently in starts playing out--I'm the lead vocalist of a band called Mirra, and the drummer is also really big, and during practice he usually is shirtless and sweats like crazy--I already usually wear shirts that show 1-3 inches of my gut out the bottom--maybe I should wear some even shorter... Interesting...

Anyway, I hope to eventually get to 350 to maybe 400, and hope I get a gut that both sticks out a lot and hangs down a lot, I hope my calves get bigger, and that my upper chest and arms get bigger as well.
Old 17th September 2006, 09:41 PM
Graduating Big Gut

fattman2020 is on a distinguished road
i hope to gain another 50-100 pounds and i would also like my future kids to be very very fat...
Old 17th September 2006, 10:46 PM
WTFOMGwolfgang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzume
After just seeing pictures of Carpathian Forest, the first time I'd ever even heard of him/them after looking at the source of the picture, it makes me wonder whether I should show off my gut when the band I'm currently in starts playing out--I'm the lead vocalist of a band called Mirra, and the drummer is also really big, and during practice he usually is shirtless and sweats like crazy--I already usually wear shirts that show 1-3 inches of my gut out the bottom--maybe I should wear some even shorter... Interesting...

Anyway, I hope to eventually get to 350 to maybe 400, and hope I get a gut that both sticks out a lot and hangs down a lot, I hope my calves get bigger, and that my upper chest and arms get bigger as well.
ROFL DO IT!!!

I suggest a bikini. When I get my black metal band together, I want to have some fat dancer guys. My boyfriend will be shirtless of course, but he's just chubby and squishy, not too shocking to look at.
Old 11th October 2006, 03:48 AM
Junior Big Gut

bigten1965 is on a distinguished road
i just want to get a belly and moobs!
Old 12th October 2006, 03:38 AM
Regular Big Gut

killingtime is on a distinguished road
I'd love a huge flabby gut that hangs well over my belt and spreads into a giant love handle which attatches to a nice wide butt. But I'd also really like muscle on the arms and legs. I'm strange that way I guess.
Old 12th October 2006, 08:42 AM
Junior Big Gut

cubbish is on a distinguished road
i think beer bellies are the hottest... wish to have a hugs beachball sometime...
Closed Thread