Big Guts Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Big Guts Discussion Forum > Big Guts Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Tell us about yourself here

Closed Thread

Old 9th April 2005, 12:26 AM
Awesome Big Gut

BigBellyDude is on a distinguished road
Winter fat.

Well boys and girls, it's that time of year I've grown to regret. The end of winter. Spring is starting to spring and summer will be quick on it's heels. This means warm weather intensifying into unbearably hot, torrid, scorching heat. With this comes the melting snow along with the fat melting off the body. It's inevitable I'll be dropping a pound or two over the next couple months until we all fire up the GRILLS! Countless cheeseburgers waiting to be consumed. I can almost taste them now, along with the potato and macaroni salads! So let's all grin and bear it through the lean period and let the feasting resume when we move our indoor gorging outdoors!
Old 9th April 2005, 09:40 AM

BigMick is on a distinguished road
Grills

Amen to that. Though I'd like to know what part of the world your from, cause here in Northern Ireland, we could sure use some of that warm weather yo talked about. The rare occassion we get hot weather means we take full advantage and spend all day and most of the night in the garden eating and sinking a few beers. Be sure to get some good garden grill pics of the guts and post them in the Autumn/Fall!!!!
Old 9th April 2005, 11:04 PM
Awesome Big Gut

BigBellyDude is on a distinguished road
You live in Enya Country! You're my new best friend. I live in South Western Pennsylvania where we've already hit the 80 degree mark. It was 70ish today so I ventured out to start another season of yard work. (sigh). Where are the teen aged boys when you need them? I'll post pics all summer. I think it is interesting to see different stages of the body's response to it's environment. Hell, I might be a muscle bear by Fall, who knows?
Old 10th April 2005, 08:08 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

Talking

lol, winter or summer... i gain just as much in the winter as i do in the summer , maybe a little bit more in the winter coz i wont do anything but sitting around . Maybe this year with all the good summer food.. ill gain more
Old 11th April 2005, 02:59 PM
Senior Big Gut

Ralph is on a distinguished road
Over here in Miami it's summer year round so it's hard to gain unless you stay indoors 24/7. I even had to compensate the handicap by eating more of my usual stuff. If I had the time I'm sure I would be laying around the pool and getting a much needed tan.
Old 11th April 2005, 08:41 PM
Big_fat_kiddo

lol

With a beer in your hand i hope?
Old 12th April 2005, 03:37 AM
Junior Big Gut

bigbulge is on a distinguished road
The summer is cool b/c it means that i get to ride my bike around alley's and stuff, and look for really fat guys in their garages who I can take my shirt off in front of, and hopefully get a reponse from.
Old 14th April 2005, 08:45 PM
Junior Big Gut

HungryGutDude is on a distinguished road
Cool good season

I love spring/summer guys! I have to concur, there is definately a lil loss of poundage that goes on, but for anyone in school, its a season off to totally chill and get as much junk in our guts as can fit. And I didn't see ANYONE mention about showin it all off; tanktops, tight shorts, swimsuits, open button downs, and belly shirts. Its the time to show off what we got with pride. Also, to go make some waves at the beach! Nothin sweeter then goin shirtless on the boardwalks packin a few sausages N icecream down.
Old 19th April 2005, 02:54 PM
Senior Big Gut

buffetbelly is on a distinguished road
Cool

My gain is extremely seasonal --I peak every year around this time and then lose over the summer until when Halloween candy goes on sale. Cold stimulates my appettite big time and heat kills it. I would probably weigh 500 in Alaska and 200 in Arizona.
Old 15th May 2005, 11:19 AM
Graduating Big Gut

fatty101 is on a distinguished road
i just continue to gain all year round. Last yera i gained 50 lbs in augest
Closed Thread